What is a Coach?
8 Coaching Principles
- evaluates where you are and where you would like to be
- fosters self-discovery and awareness
- improves clarity of vision, values, purpose and goals
- empowers your sense of freedom
- builds confidence and ensures personal growth
- provides accountability and focus
- identifies strengths to reach your potential
- improves performance, productivity and success
CATEGORIES OF COACHING
Individual Coaching – one on one private and confidential coaching
When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working a programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” Albert Einstein
Group Coaching – small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology
When I am working in a group setting – although it’s not singular in nature – having the entire group’s input in thinking magnifies the richness of the discussions and results in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create. The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as an academic think tank.
“The goal of coaching is the goal of good management – to make the most of an organization’s valuable resources.”
Harvard Business Review
Please contact me to discuss your coaching and leadership needs.