Ben Franklin – “When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.”
As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget.
As your Coach, I will:
- evaluate where you are and where you would like to be
- foster your self-discovery and awareness
- improve your clarity of vision, values, purpose and goals
- empower your sense of freedom
- build your confidence and ensure personal growth
- provide accountability and focus
- identify your strengths to reach your potential
- improve your performance, productivity and success
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and the group holds you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Lunch & Learn’s:
- Lunch and Learns average 30 minutes packed full of information, interaction, and an open question and answer session with the intent of creating a fun learning environment for building awareness.
- My promise is to have every team member walk away with at least one mind changing idea that will create a desire for motivation and self improvement.
- Initial Lunch and Learns are free of charge and topics are customized to fit your goals and objectives.
SPEAKING, TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10 minute briefing
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, I will at your request incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission/vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group. Please contact me.
OVERVIEW OF DIVERSE PRESENTATION TOPICS
Leadership Gold brims with nuggets of wisdom accumulated by John C. Maxwell during 30+ years of studying, practicing, and teaching leadership. Presentations on this material will demonstration the value of leadership and the key principles of influence.
15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
John C. Maxwell says in order to reach your potential, you must be intentional about personal growth. This training curriculum will help individuals and teams understand how personal growth really works, and how you can develop yourself to become a more effective and fulfilled individual. Individuals will learn how to identify a sense of purpose, which fosters success in every area of an individual’s life.
Becoming A Person Of Influence
How to Positively Impact the Lives of Other – Whatever your vocation or aspiration, you can increase your impact on others by “Becoming a Person of Influence.” Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts.
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Salespeople will break records
- With influence, individuals can achieve success at home, at work, and in every other area of life.
Everyone Communicates Few Connect
“Only One Thing Stands Between You and Success. It Isn’t Experience. It Isn’t Talent. It is the Ability to Connect with Others!”
If you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In this training, individuals will embrace the Five Principles and Five Practices to help them further develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communication Simple
- Capturing People’s Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in all Your Relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It’s no secret! Connecting is a skill that can be learned and applied in personal, professional, and family relationships. Start now by taking this course!
Developing yourself and those around you is essential to make a great and lasting impact. The leader sees the big picture, but he or she needs other leaders to help make their mental picture a reality.
This takes individuals on a journey of personal growth. In this training course individuals will be challenged to take the many small steps that lead to success each and every day. Participants will learn principles that have been tested and proven again and again. The time you spend with this material will prove to be a worthy investment. Your organization will benefit as you put these ideas into practice.
Put Your Dream To The Test
What Do You Need to Make Your Dreams Come True? Dreams have power that will then empower and inspire individuals. In this course, I will show you how to do the things needed to make your dreams come true. Most people fail to realize their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. Put Your Dream to the Test takes your dream from ethereal to achievable. Participants will learn how to crystallize their vision and galvanize their commitment by instructing them how to answer ‘yes’ to questions like:
- Is my dream really my dream?
- Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dream?
- Do I have a strategy to achieve my dream?
- Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
- Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
- Does my dream benefit others?
Mary B. Kozik