To serve your distinct needs, as a John Maxwell Certified Coach and Trainer, I provide one-on-one coaching, executive coaching, group coaching, leadership growth seminars and keynote speaking, aiding both personal and professional growth.
Having trained and mentored thousands of professionals throughout my 25 years as a high-level executive, it it is my promise, working together, I will make an immense difference for you and guide you and/or your team or business in the direction of greater outcomes and improve productivity.
I am an accomplished, results-oriented executive with over twenty-five years experience in mid-to-large organizations; recognized for team development, advancing leadership, personal and professional growth, improving performance, and building effective relationships.
Acknowledged for expertise in leadership development, mentorship, marketing, strategic planning, board development, operational management, relationship management, and communications.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S., Business Administration & Marketing, Bryant University, Smithfield, RI 1988
- Master of Liberal Arts/Psychology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 1999-2001 (not-completed)
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Junior League of Atlanta
- Association for Fundraising Professionals
- Buckhead Business Association
- National Association for Healthcare Philanthropy
- New England Society for Hospital Communications
- Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
- Sophia Academy Trustee
- National Society for Fund Raising Executives
- Junior League of Rhode Island Past President
In my spare time, I love to spend time with family and friends, read, travel international, run, bike, and enjoy community volunteer work.
It would be my pleasure to coach you on your journey to achieve your potential.
Contact me: http:/www.mbkcoaching.com
John Maxwell Partner: http://www.johncmaxwellgroup.com/marykozik/
“When it comes to getting results, Mary B. Kozik is second to none. She will take your group, organization or yourself to new levels of achievement in life and business.”